The Linen Duvet Set
Includes: 1 Duvet Cover (with end closure and inner corner ties), 2 Pillowcases.
- 100% European stonewashed flax linen
- Airy 170gsm weight
- Lovingly designed in Vancouver
- Ethically manufactured in China and Portugal
- OEKO-TEX® certified (no harmful chemicals)
- Proper care helps bedding last much longer. Find out how in our care tips
Whether you have guests to impress or you’re just looking to upgrade your everyday rest routine, our Linen Duvet Set feels just as good as it looks.
Linen is natural, so it may show small colour variations from season to season or screen to product, ensuring its real and distinctive quality. For a closer look at our colours, we’ve made it easy to order our swatches.
Need separates? Order here.
Before you start to enjoy your new linen, here are a few tips:
- Machine wash in cold water with like colours and fabrics before using
- Use gentle, enzyme free detergents (we love Nellie’s Laundry Soda), do not use bleach or fabric softener- enzymes and fabric softener accelerate the wear of linen and can produce more lint than when a natural detergent is used
- Do not wash or dry with any items that have buttons, hooks, etc. to avoid snagging
- Tumble dry on low or hang to dry and be sure to empty the lint trap a few times over the first 5-10 drying cycles (more for our Waffle Towels)
- Avoid using acidic self care items before bed - especially products with ingredients such as benzoyl peroxide and citric acid.
- Heirloom Quilts are machine washable and can go into your dryer. We recommend limiting washes to once per month.
- Rotate your Fitted Sheet! Give your favourite sheets time to rest between uses.
Falling in love is a journey, and sometimes it takes a few tries. If you’re not 100% sure about your linen, you don’t have to decide right away. Take a few days (or nights) to decide. Our “30-Night Sleep-On-It” return policy means that if you haven’t completely fallen in love with your new linen, you can reach out to email@example.com to begin the return process. We also offer a 1- year limited warranty policy.
Products that have been marked "final sale" are not eligible for an exchange, refund, or store credit.
Returned items are subject to a $15 processing fee. This processing fee will be deducted from your refund. All shipping charges are non-refundable.
Buy this with
Our 30 day guarantee
If you’re not 100% sure about your linen, you don’t have to decide right away. Take a few nights to think about it. Our 30-Night Sleep-On-It return policy means that if you haven’t completely fallen in love, you can reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org within 30 nights of your delivery receipt date to begin the return or exchange process.
Nice to meet you!
Three friends with a mutual passion for a great night’s sleep. That’s how Wilet began. It may have started as a bootstrapped side-hustle for co-founders Anna, Oana and Vivian – but it’s quickly transformed into Canada’s go-to for ethically sourced, sustainably produced, carefully designed linen.
I've had this set for two years now and I can't imagine sleeping without it. We're so happy with our purchase and can't wait to get our hand on more. Next up: the quilt!
I adore my linen sets from Wilet! I sleep hot and they are such great temperature regulating fabric.
I have purchased multiple sets of sheets & duvet covers for my air bnb. The guests often comment on how cozy they are! They look and feel amazing and wash up like a dream. Highly recommend!
Perfect pink color, linen is so soft. Live this set.
Was worried about linen but after the 2nd wash, the duvet covers were super soft. Love the colour of sandpiper, perfect for fall!