Sleep Collection Fabric Swatches
This set of current colours will help you craft your cozy sanctuary, exactly as you imagine it.
If you purchase bedding after receiving your swatches, reach out to email@example.com and we will refund your swatch purchase.
Please note: this item is final sale.
Before you start to enjoy your new linen, here are a few tips:
- Machine wash in cold water with like colours and fabrics before using
- Use gentle, enzyme free detergents (we love Nellie’s Laundry Soda), do not use bleach or fabric softener- enzymes and fabric softener accelerate the wear of linen and can produce more lint than when a natural detergent is used
- Do not wash or dry with any items that have buttons, hooks, etc. to avoid snagging
- Tumble dry on low or hang to dry and be sure to empty the lint trap a few times over the first 5-10 drying cycles (more for our Waffle Towels)
- Avoid using acidic self care items before bed - especially products with ingredients such as benzoyl peroxide and citric acid.
- Heirloom Quilts are machine washable and can go into your dryer. We recommend limiting washes to once per month.
- Rotate your Fitted Sheet! Give your favourite sheets time to rest between uses.
Falling in love is a journey, and sometimes it takes a few tries. If you’re not 100% sure about your linen, you don’t have to decide right away. Take a few days (or nights) to decide. Our “30-Night Sleep-On-It” return policy means that if you haven’t completely fallen in love with your new linen, you can reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org to begin the return process. We also offer a 1- year limited warranty policy.
Products that have been marked "final sale" are not eligible for an exchange, refund, or store credit.
Returned items are subject to a $15 processing fee. This processing fee will be deducted from your refund. All shipping charges are non-refundable.
Our 30 day guarantee
If you’re not 100% sure about your linen, you don’t have to decide right away. Take a few nights to think about it. Our 30-Night Sleep-On-It return policy means that if you haven’t completely fallen in love, you can reach out to email@example.com within 30 nights of your delivery receipt date to begin the return or exchange process.
Nice to meet you!
Three friends with a mutual passion for a great night’s sleep. That’s how Wilet began. It may have started as a bootstrapped side-hustle for co-founders Anna, Oana and Vivian – but it’s quickly transformed into Canada’s go-to for ethically sourced, sustainably produced, carefully designed linen.
Looks great on a coffee table!
Ordered these samples in order to decide what colour would be the best choice for my decor. These samples did the job! Thanks!
I really found seeing the colour samples helpful in making my final decision about colour of duvet cover to get. This is a great service, especially when making a decision about an investment piece. They arrived very quickly as well.
I loved being able to have the colour swatches. I was really uncertain about the mint colour because it seemed to show up differently in pictures. Actually having the swatches helped me figure out what worked well in our bedroom with the colours we already had. On top of that I scheduled a virtual appointment and we were able to pick something that I am now thrilled with. I also love that then the amount of the swatches is refunded if you make a purchase!
I was so pleased to receive my swatches. It is nice to be able to see the colours in person before ordering!