The Linen Heirloom Quilt
- 100% European stonewashed linen
- Easy wash recycled poly fill
- Airy 170gsm weight
- Lovingly designed in Vancouver
- Ethically manufactured in China and Portugal
- OEKO-TEX® certified (no harmful chemicals)
- Proper care helps bedding last much longer. Find out how in our care tips
Whether you’re luxuriously layering up in bed or getting cozy on the couch, our generously sized Heirloom quilt has you covered. A new legacy of rest starts here.
The Heirloom Quilt features generous sizing — making it ideal for layering or using solo in the summer. Be sure to check our size guide to find your best fit.span>
Slight colour nuances in linen, between seasonal collections or from digital image to reality, are a natural sign of its genuine, unique qualities. For a closer look at our colours, we’ve made it easy to order our swatches.
Before you start to enjoy your new linen, here are a few tips:
- Machine wash in cold water with like colours and fabrics before using
- Use gentle, enzyme free detergents (we love Nellie’s Laundry Soda), do not use bleach or fabric softener- enzymes and fabric softener accelerate the wear of linen and can produce more lint than when a natural detergent is used
- Do not wash or dry with any items that have buttons, hooks, etc. to avoid snagging
- Tumble dry on low or hang to dry and be sure to empty the lint trap a few times over the first 5-10 drying cycles (more for our Waffle Towels)
- Avoid using acidic self care items before bed - especially products with ingredients such as benzoyl peroxide and citric acid.
- Heirloom Quilts are machine washable and can go into your dryer. We recommend limiting washes to once per month.
- Rotate your Fitted Sheet! Give your favourite sheets time to rest between uses.
Falling in love is a journey, and sometimes it takes a few tries. If you’re not 100% sure about your linen, you don’t have to decide right away. Take a few days (or nights) to decide. Our “30-Night Sleep-On-It” return policy means that if you haven’t completely fallen in love with your new linen, you can reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org to begin the return process. We also offer a 1- year limited warranty policy.
Products that have been marked "final sale" are not eligible for an exchange, refund, or store credit.
Returned items are subject to a $15 processing fee. This processing fee will be deducted from your refund. All shipping charges are non-refundable.
Buy this with
Our 30 day guarantee
If you’re not 100% sure about your linen, you don’t have to decide right away. Take a few nights to think about it. Our 30-Night Sleep-On-It return policy means that if you haven’t completely fallen in love, you can reach out to email@example.com within 30 nights of your delivery receipt date to begin the return or exchange process.
Nice to meet you!
Three friends with a mutual passion for a great night’s sleep. That’s how Wilet began. It may have started as a bootstrapped side-hustle for co-founders Anna, Oana and Vivian – but it’s quickly transformed into Canada’s go-to for ethically sourced, sustainably produced, carefully designed linen.
Phenomenal product by a truly intentional and personable company. Love this quilt and my sheets. Thank you Wilet for the above and beyond customer service and for the continued facilitation of quality, deep sleeps
The quilt is perfect--perfect weight, great colour (terracotta) and perfect size
love it; we are using in the winter but I suspect will be perfect for the summer also
This quilt has a cozy and soft feel without being too heavy. The shell colour is the perfect neutral and it pairs beautifully with any of the linen pillowcases!
This is my second, loved my first one so much I had to purchase a second.
Very cozy, great weight and warmth level for layering, nice and big. I'm not sure I love linen with box quilting on it, just because it doesn't show the same relaxed linen look that I want, but that's just a personal preference and def not a negative about the product.