The Linen Euro Shams (set of 2)
- 100% European stonewashed flax linen
- Measuring 61cm x 61cm
- Airy 170gsm weight
- Lovingly designed in Vancouver
- Ethically manufactured in China and Portugal
- OEKO-TEX® certified (no harmful chemicals)
- Proper care helps bedding last much longer. Find out how in our care tips
- Euro pillow inserts not included
A beautiful way to make your bed even more inviting. Sit back in bed reading, or curl up and get cozy, all while looking amazing. (Also, they complete the look of your bed if you don’t have a headboard.)
Linen naturally varies a bit. So, you might see small differences in colour between seasonal collections or from screen to actual product. It's just part of what makes linen real and unique. For a closer look at our colours, we’ve made it easy to order our swatches.
Before you start to enjoy your new linen, here are a few tips:
- Machine wash in cold water with like colours and fabrics before using
- Use gentle, enzyme free detergents (we love Nellie’s Laundry Soda), do not use bleach or fabric softener- enzymes and fabric softener accelerate the wear of linen and can produce more lint than when a natural detergent is used
- Do not wash or dry with any items that have buttons, hooks, etc. to avoid snagging
- Tumble dry on low or hang to dry and be sure to empty the lint trap a few times over the first 5-10 drying cycles (more for our Waffle Towels)
- Avoid using acidic self care items before bed - especially products with ingredients such as benzoyl peroxide and citric acid.
- Heirloom Quilts are machine washable and can go into your dryer. We recommend limiting washes to once per month.
- Rotate your Fitted Sheet! Give your favourite sheets time to rest between uses.
Falling in love is a journey, and sometimes it takes a few tries. If you’re not 100% sure about your linen, you don’t have to decide right away. Take a few days (or nights) to decide. Our “30-Night Sleep-On-It” return policy means that if you haven’t completely fallen in love with your new linen, you can reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org to begin the return process. We also offer a 1- year limited warranty policy.
Products that have been marked "final sale" are not eligible for an exchange, refund, or store credit.
Returned items are subject to a $15 processing fee. This processing fee will be deducted from your refund. All shipping charges are non-refundable.
Our 30 day guarantee
If you’re not 100% sure about your linen, you don’t have to decide right away. Take a few nights to think about it. Our 30-Night Sleep-On-It return policy means that if you haven’t completely fallen in love, you can reach out to email@example.com within 30 nights of your delivery receipt date to begin the return or exchange process.
Nice to meet you!
Three friends with a mutual passion for a great night’s sleep. That’s how Wilet began. It may have started as a bootstrapped side-hustle for co-founders Anna, Oana and Vivian – but it’s quickly transformed into Canada’s go-to for ethically sourced, sustainably produced, carefully designed linen.
This is not my first rodeo, in fact, I have a few sets of these amazing linen shams! highly reccomend.
Shams are lovely but I should have pulled out my measuring tape before purchasing. They are big.
I love the colour and size of these shams. The colour goes with everything and adds a stylish finish to the bed.
The pebble stripes color looks so pretty with the pebble-colored sheets. They are easy to wash and dry.
A very superior linen product.