The Linen Cotton Fitted Sheet
- 55/45% linen cotton blend
- Gentle 160gsm weight
- Lovingly designed in Vancouver
- Made from European flax and Brazilian cotton
- Ethically manufactured in China
- OEKO-TEX® certified (no harmful chemicals)
- Proper care helps bedding last much longer. Find out how in our care tips
Better rest starts with a comfortable base layer. Our Linen Cotton Fitted Sheet blends the lightness of linen with the crispness of cotton, with a fit that hugs your mattress perfectly.
Something to keep in mind: as the sheet closest to your body most often, fitted sheets wear in a little faster. Consider giving them some rest and ordering a second sheet so you can rotate them.
Subtle variations in linen are normal, with possible colour shifts between seasons or screen and actual product, highlighting its authentic charm. For a closer look at our colours, we’ve made it easy to order our swatches.
Before you start to enjoy your new linen, here are a few tips:
- Machine wash in cold water with like colours and fabrics before using
- Use gentle, enzyme free detergents (we love Nellie’s Laundry Soda), do not use bleach or fabric softener- enzymes and fabric softener accelerate the wear of linen and can produce more lint than when a natural detergent is used
- Do not wash or dry with any items that have buttons, hooks, etc. to avoid snagging
- Tumble dry on low or hang to dry and be sure to empty the lint trap a few times over the first 5-10 drying cycles (more for our Waffle Towels)
- Avoid using acidic self care items before bed - especially products with ingredients such as benzoyl peroxide and citric acid.
- Heirloom Quilts are machine washable and can go into your dryer. We recommend limiting washes to once per month.
- Rotate your Fitted Sheet! Give your favourite sheets time to rest between uses.
Falling in love is a journey, and sometimes it takes a few tries. If you’re not 100% sure about your linen, you don’t have to decide right away. Take a few days (or nights) to decide. Our “30-Night Sleep-On-It” return policy means that if you haven’t completely fallen in love with your new linen, you can reach out to email@example.com to begin the return process. We also offer a 1- year limited warranty policy.
Products that have been marked "final sale" are not eligible for an exchange, refund, or store credit.
Returned items are subject to a $15 processing fee. This processing fee will be deducted from your refund. All shipping charges are non-refundable.
Buy this with
Our 30 day guarantee
If you’re not 100% sure about your linen, you don’t have to decide right away. Take a few nights to think about it. Our 30-Night Sleep-On-It return policy means that if you haven’t completely fallen in love, you can reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org within 30 nights of your delivery receipt date to begin the return or exchange process.
Nice to meet you!
Three friends with a mutual passion for a great night’s sleep. That’s how Wilet began. It may have started as a bootstrapped side-hustle for co-founders Anna, Oana and Vivian – but it’s quickly transformed into Canada’s go-to for ethically sourced, sustainably produced, carefully designed linen.
Recently purchased these sheets and love the feel. Excellent prduct.
Ordered a queen size fitted sheet in blended linen and cotton and it fits like a king! Even after washing and drying on high!